Orlando Live Endoscopy 2020 - Nursing Track
State-of-the-Art Didactic Lectures
Industry-Sponsored Luncheon Sessions
- Learn about recent endoscopic innovation and techniques, their clinical utility and effectiveness in disease management
- Know how-to-operate endoscopic accessories and to effectively assist during a procedure.
- Learn the best practices in endoscopic treatment of medical emergencies and patient preparation for advanced endoscopic interventions.
- Know the importance of interdisciplinary approach to patient management
- Learn about endoscope reprocessing and disinfection
- Target Audience
- Nurse managers, endoscopy nurses and technicians.
- Registration Fee
Didactic Sessions and Hands-On Lab $250.00 US Dollars
- Registration Link
To reserve your spot, please pre-register here.
Pre-registering is not your official registration. You will be notified once the registration link is live to follow the next steps of registering.
- Event Location
AdventHealth Nicholson Center
404 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747
- Lodging Information
JW Marriott Orlando, Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa
14900 Chelonia Parkway, Orlando, FL 32821
For a discounted room rate, click here to reserve.
- CEU Information
August 26 to 27 | Didactic Sessions, Including Optional Sessions
CEU credited hours will be determined based on actual participation hours.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
AdventHealth is committed to making our activities accessible to all individuals. If you have a disability, please submit a description of your needs, along with your registration, to assure that you will be able to participate in this activity.