AdventHealth Orlando is located in beautiful Central Florida and has established a reputation as one of the leading health care systems in the United States, specializing as an international treatment center — particularly in the areas of cancer, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and pediatrics. We are dedicated to ensuring the best and smoothest possible process for our international patients who visit us.
AdventHealth is one of the country’s largest not-for-profit health care providers with 23 campuses serving communities throughout Florida providing compassionate, individualized attention to millions for more than 100 years. Get more details on why AdventHealth is the choice for you.
- Personalized Care for International Patients
AdventHealth is dedicated to providing personalized care and works diligently to ensure the smoothest possible process for international patients from around the globe who seek our state-of-the-art care. Our Intake Engagement Coordinators assist international patients and their families with an array of services – from entry into the United States to arranging for an interpreter. We also set patient appointments and recommend entertainment options.
Our Intake Engagement Coordinators on the Destination Health team are dedicated to helping make sure you and your family’s experience at AdventHealth is personalized and seamless:
- We provide interpreters in person and by phone for all of your medical appointments.
- We assist you with coordinating your financial arrangements
- We coordinate and schedule all patient appointments for you at the hospital, clinics and satellite facilities.
- We assist you with travel arrangements and concierge services.
- We respect your cultural and religious beliefs and make accommodations upon request.
- Travel Arrangements
Planning Your Trip to Orlando, Florida
AdventHealth is committed to providing you peace of mind before, during and after your journey. We are here to give you world-class care from a dedicated team of health care professionals. AdventHealth is located in the world-class destination of beautiful Orlando, Florida. Here are some highlights of the assistance our team can provide:
- Accommodation arrangement and transportation
- Language interpretation
- Financial coordination for all patients, including self-pay, insured or government sponsored
- Spiritual and religious needs, upon request
- Registrations and medical appointments
Contact a Destination Health Team Member for more information:
- Financial Arrangements for International Patients
AdventHealth has garnered a reputation as one of the leading health care systems in the United States, specializing as an international treatment center — particularly in the areas of cancer, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and pediatrics. We work diligently to ensure the smoothest possible process for our international patients who seek our state-of-the-art care.
Our Financial Liaison Coordinator can help you understand all aspects of our financial policies prior to scheduling appointments. AdventHealth provides many payment options, including:
- Wire transfers
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Western Union Business Solutions
- Insurance (a letter of authorization outlining benefits from the insurance company will be required before you receive treatment). We are contracted and accept Aetna International, BCBS, Cigna, United Healthcare, Canadian Medical Network, Global Benefits Group, Plotkin and Sons, NHSI and many others. If we are not contracted with your specific insurance company, we can still work on your individual request, just reach out to us for more information.
- Contractual relationship* with AdventHealth through your employer or insurance company
* If your company wishes to establish a contractual relationship with AdventHealth, wherein favorable discounts are offered, please contact the International Services department.
To discuss your financial obligations and make the necessary arrangements, please contact us.
- Frequently Asked Questions
How can I reach Destination Health?
How can I get more specific information about the medical care at AdventHealth?
Our Intake Coordinator can help with gathering information on your medical needs and matching it with the world-class care network of AdventHealth.
What concierge services does AdventHealth provide international patients?
Please visit our personalized care and travel arrangements sections to learn more about the concierge services we offer.
What is the nearest international airport to AdventHealth Orlando?
The nearest international airport is Orlando International Airport (MCO). Other airport options include the Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB).
What accommodations are there during my stay in Orlando?
Orlando has many options for housing during your stay. Our Destination Health team can make recommendations that fit your needs.
What is the cost of care at AdventHealth?
The cost of care depends on the actual treatments performed. Our financial team makes every effort to generate estimates based on the level of hospital accommodations and expected medical services as well as similar cases. Every case is different, but our team is dedicated to giving you the best estimate possible.
Will my insurance cover the cost of services at AdventHealth?
Coverage by your insurance is determined by your insurance company. If you would like to verify if we are in network with your insurance, please have your benefit card available when you call.