With the AdventHealth App
As we continue to face the challenge of COVID-19, we’re dedicated to keeping you safe. If you're experiencing symptoms of coronavirus or other illness, schedule an online visit through the AdventHealth app to consult face-to-face, in real time, with a real provider. Your medical professional will ask questions to determine if you need a physician’s order for coronavirus testing, and help you with other medical needs. Remember, to help prevent the spread of the virus, avoid the emergency room at your local hospital except in cases of emergency.
With the AdventHealth app, you can also:
- Schedule appointments
- Message your care team
- Access your (and your family's) health records
Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get tested for coronavirus? Can I go to the ER for a coronavirus test?
- What is the novel coronavirus? When was the novel coronavirus first detected?
- What are other forms of coronavirus?
- What is the delta variant?
- What is the gamma variant?
- Why are the delta and gamma variants concerning?
- How is the delta variant affecting the U.S.?
- How dangerous is coronavirus? How does coronavirus spread? Can it be passed from person to person?
- What are some symptoms or coronavirus? What do I do if I have symptoms, am immunocompromised or have severe respiratory distress?
- Do symptoms of the delta or gamma variants differ from infections from other strains of the coronavirus?
- I don’t have symptoms of coronavirus, but I’m worried because I may have been exposed. What do I do?
- How is coronavirus treated?
- Is there a vaccine for coronavirus?
- Will the vaccine protect against new variants of COVID-19?
- How can I protect myself?
- How effective are masks? Why do I need to wear a mask in public?
- Do you have enough supplies to take care of patients?
- What’s the difference between coronavirus and the flu?
- I’m traveling/have a trip planned. Can I still go?
- Are antibiotics effective in preventing or treating COVID-19?
Dr. Hsu Answers Questions About Coronavirus
Dr. Vincent Hsu, Infection Prevention Executive Officer, Central Florida Division, answers some of the most frequently asked questions about coronavirus including current trends, CDC guidance and the delta variant.