With the AdventHealth App
As we continue to face the challenge of COVID-19, we’re dedicated to keeping you safe. If you're experiencing symptoms of coronavirus or other illness, schedule an online visit through the AdventHealth app to consult face-to-face, in real time, with a real provider. Your medical professional will ask questions to determine if you need a physician’s order for coronavirus testing, and help you with other medical needs. Remember, to help prevent the spread of the virus, avoid the emergency room at your local hospital except in cases of emergency.
With the AdventHealth app, you can also:
- Schedule appointments
- Message your care team
- Access your (and your family's) health records
Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the novel coronavirus? When was the novel coronavirus first detected?
- What are other forms of coronavirus?
- How dangerous is coronavirus?
- How does coronavirus spread? Can it be passed from person to person?
- What are some symptoms or coronavirus? What do I do if I have symptoms, am immunocompromised or have severe respiratory distress?
- I don’t have symptoms of coronavirus, but I’m worried because I may have been exposed. What do I do?
- How do I get tested for coronavirus? Can I go to the ER for a coronavirus test?
- How is coronavirus treated?
- Is there a vaccine for coronavirus?
- How can I protect myself?
- How effective are masks?
- Why do I need to wear a mask in public?
- Do you have enough supplies to take care of patients?
- What’s the difference between coronavirus and the flu?
- I’m traveling/have a trip planned. Can I still go?
- Is my elective surgery being postponed?
- Are antibiotics effective in preventing or treating COVID-19?